Drop-off / Pick-up Directions
WE HAVE TWO ENTRANCES. IF YOUR CHILD IS IN THE INFANT WING PLEASE USE THE GLASS DOORS. IF YOUR CHILD’S ROOM IS OFF OF THE PLAYGROUND PLEASE USE THE BLACK GATE. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN IN BOTH WINGS, PLEASE USE THE INFANT WING ENTRANCE.
- We ask that you be patient with us.
- Maintain a safe distance as we sign your child in / out.
- Have your License ready.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken.
- We will sign them in / out with time and have you initial the attendance sheet.
- If our runner is not here, please do not knock on the door, he/she will be right with you. If a period goes by and he/she is not there, please call or text the school number.
- If you are picking up your child, you may text the school before you arrive, and the runner will have your child (or almost) at the door.
BRIDGES PHONE NUMBER: 813.220.2746
Bridges Preschool Guidelines (post-quarantine) 5.22.20
- Room ratio quotas will remain low.
- Teachers will wear masks in their rooms.
- Hand washing has always been important to our school, and we will only increase it after each activity in the room, before and after snacks/breakfast/lunch and after playground time- for both students and teachers.
- Each teacher will have a sanitizing spray to use during the day. Sanitizer will be placed around the school for constant use by the entire staff. (Sanitizer will not replace constant hand washing)
- Parents will not be allowed on campus; we will have someone meet you at the doors so your child can have their temperature checked (infrared thermometer) before being escorted to their room. Same for picking up children-their temperature will be taken before they leave the school.
- Classes will eat their meals in their own rooms and only play with their own classes while outside-classes will not mix through the day. The older students (4 and 5 year old’s) will merge classes after 4 pm.
- Teachers will disinfect their rooms and wipe down toys throughout the day.
- Soft toys, that cannot be thrown in the washing machine, will not be allowed in rooms for play. Only toys that can be washed or wiped down.
- During any activity, kids will be encouraged to keep 6 feet apart.
- If a child appears ill, the director or assistant director will diagnose and contact the parents if needed. (remember, a runny nose or cough does not mean the child is sick).
**Subject to change – parents will be notified if there are any changes.
TRANSITION TO KINDERGARTEN ACTIVITIES FOR VPK
Summer Fun Schedule
We don’t have a set curriculum during the summer, but rather a weekly theme!
**We will not have our usual “Friday Fun” visitors this summer to keep our children safe.
Summer and Fall registration— please let us know by March 31, 2020 if your child will be attending Bridges. Registration payment ($150) will be due when you sign up. If you have any questions, please call Nadia or email her at email@example.com.
If your child is going to be absent or late to school,
please email, text, or call to make us aware.
text or call: 813.220.2746
Bridges Preschool is a…
There is no need to speed on campus.
Please slow down, your children go to school here.
Parents, please do no park in the Handicap/Disabled parking at any time. This includes drop-off and pick-up.
We need to respect those that truly need it.
If your child is sick, please click on the link below to see if you should bring your child to school or have them stay home.
Bridges phone number: 813.220.2746